THE TALENT OF SUCCESS, Part 2
Success, the favored or the desired outcome will be more attainable if we like ourselves, like what we do and how we do it.
THE FIVE BEST OF THE BEST WAYS TO LIVE TRUE SUCCESS
- Do consciously train your mind to see success based on God’s definition of your worth. He calls your a miracle, holy and dearly loved.
- Do realize God’s definition of success is really the role we have in making significant differences in the lives of others.
- Do have a mindset formula of setting goals, habits, routine to allow accomplishment without procrastination.
- Do what you do well. Give gratitude to God; it is His gift to you to return to Him and others.
- Do love God, love people and live life fully.
THE FIVE WORST OF THE WORST WAYS TO LIVE TRUE SUCCESS
- Do not confuse applause with action.
- Do not compare yourself with another person. You are you, not anyone else. Compete against your best self.
- Do not think success is final and that failure is fatal. Winston Churchill said: “It is the courage to continue that counts.”
- Do not look at success as a distant achievement.
- Do not live in the past – yesterday is gone so forgive yourself. Do not live in the future – tomorrow is not here so abandon anxiety.
We will then realize that our worthy goals will expand our happiness. As our success is learned and practiced, then it can be shared. Then we will be living the way God wants us to live and enjoying it! In addition, we will be surrounded by people we admire and respect.