FRIDAYS WITH FRED – OXICOURAGE
Today is Day 57 in our 2021 Words of Hope. May I politely ask a favor of you? I really need your help. This is so you, in turn, will help others. There are so many people you meet every day who need your help.
Two of my Crowell Life Rules are:
- Breathe courage into others, meaning Oxicourage.
- As I help others, especially with Oxicourage, they will help others and myself.
So, what do we mean by Oxicourage? Oxicourage is an intense and acute giving of confidence and hope to another. This support definitely uplifts, buoys up, and becomes a cheerleader for another. We all need to be filled with such courage and made to feel like a Rock Star. These are a few suggested ways to do this:
- Share positivity.
- Mention strengths, achievements.
- Laugh. (Children laugh 200 times a day and adults only 28 times a day.)
I can affirm that a word of encouragement makes sad people happy! It is pure joy for me to write and speak Oxicourage, although it usually takes 50 times of writing or speaking to receive one response.
Now, here is how you can help me:
- In your app, daily ready the Words of Hope blog; daily you will receive hope and wisdom!
- Continue to share my Words of Hope book with others; I want to have its words help thousands of hearts.
So, PLEASE HELP ME SO I CAN HELP YOU HELP OTHERS. Blessings on your Friday!