TWO GREATEST DAYS, TWO GREATEST MIRACLES
Some say the two greatest days of your life are the day you were born and the day you die. Wisdom says the two greatest days of your life are the day your biological parents conceived you and the day you discover who God created you to be. Let’s examine.
The first greatest day is the first greatest miracle. It is physical life–the precious joy of breathing, walking, smiling, eating, seeing, touching, and loving.
The second greatest day is the second greatest miracle. It is spiritual life–believing what God tells us who He created us to be, not parents, friends, teachers, critics, and not even ourselves.
This second miracle happens when we consciously or subconsciously believe and accept God’s thoughts revealed in the Holy Bible, God’s inerrant Word. Some of these amazing statements and thoughts are:
- As far as the east is from the west I have forgiven your sins.
- For I know the plans I have for you, not destruction, but for your welfare.
- I am the resurrection and the life; if you believe in Me you will live forever.
- If any person is in Christ he is a new creation, a child of God.
- With God for me, no one can stand against me.
- God has not given you a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind.
Believe these two miracles, submitting to the Lord’s gracious leadership, and you will experience abundant life. Reject these two miracles and live life at your own peril.
As for me, all my hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work.