Fridays With Fred
I am writing to all who call Fred Crowell brother and friend. I want you to know I love and appreciate you. I also want you to know I have had high hopes for a new Words of Wisdom, still under the banner of Words of Hope. However, my 20-year-cancer war rages on. Thankfully, my dear friends should not fear or worry for me because my future is secure in My loving Father’s caring hands.
At this point, I am waiting on God to direct my next steps. Whether it is on this earth or into heaven. One of my spiritual giants, Jay Carty, often said: “I am going to give what I can with what I have for as long as I can.” I, too, choose this wisdom. This is My General Game Plan for 2021: To do all I can with what God gives me as long as I can.
This helps me resolve my 2021 LIFE MISSION with my two absolutes:
- To love the Lord my God with all my heart, mind, and soul. Like so many people who have health issues, the only place of pure peace and joy is found at the foot of the cross.
- To love people, especially each person I am privileged to meet every day.
My Specific Game Plan for 2021:
- To create ways to experience “heaven on earth” each day based on the promises of the Lord’s prayer. This happens when united with the Holy Spirit and others who share the same desire.
- To press on with Words of Hope. Along with their other responsibilities, Cory James (CEO of Words of Hope and architect of its book) and Gail Wright (editor of Words of Hope blogs and book) desire to keep Words of Hope alive here if the Lord chooses to take me home.
- To write new Words of Wisdom Wednesdays and new Fridays With Fred each week. The other weekly days can repeat previously written blogs because it takes six repetitions to really become yours through experiences.
- To establish the CROWELL 21 EXPERIENCE, making this year the best year of our lives. More to come on this life-changing experience, with its enrollment period beginning this January 11-15. The limited enrollment is 30 people.
In closing, it brings me joy to say nearly 10,000 Words of Hope books are being read around the world. We have countless testimonies of individual stories. God is in this book. Yet, it is a dead book if it remains on the shelf; it only becomes alive when read daily and applied.
Please allow me to share a powerful truth I am holding onto, written by David: “But You are a shield around me, O Lord; You bestow glory on me and lift up my head. To the Lord I cry aloud, and He answers me from His holy hill. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. I will not fear…” (Psalm 3:3-6).