DO NOT BE AFRAID
“His appearance was like lightening and His clothes white as snow.”
Today my remarkable friend David Tucker will be honored at his memorial service. Mr. Tucker, the name his bride of 42 years delights in calling, him finished his days with us without fear!
In the same manner the saints who have gone before us with undaunted courage; confident heaven was a reality not wishful thinking. Dave knew His Lord Jesus Christ awaited His coming at heaven’s door.
Mr. Tucker traveled with me to San Diego for 14 days to fight the cancer battle. Sitting side by side on an ALASKA Airlines jet, we made promises to each other.
These were our promises:
- Win the moment.
- Be joyful always. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks (even for cancer) for this is God’s will concern you.
- Win todayGod is who He says He is
- God does what she says He will do
- I am who God says I am (not who I say I am)
- I can do all things through Him who strengthens me
- God’s WORD is alive and active in me
I am believing God.
Tucker and Crowell made this solemn promise. Who goes to heaven first the second will get things ready and greet our loved ones for us.
David Tucker died without fear. My Tucker closed his eyes for the last time knowing his beloved Bonnie loved Him. When David opened His eyes, He was in the arms of His Lord Jesus Christ.
“Do not be afraid,” says the Lord, “for I will be with you always.”