GREATER THAN SCIENCE
The doctors told me I had less than single digit chances to survive the dreaded Whipple pancreatic surgery.
My medical team was extraordinary. Medical science could offer me less than 10% success.
Faithful prayers of loved ones and many I have never met covered the 90 plus percent.
10% science; 90% the creator of the universe and His only Son.
Not only am I alive, I am in the best place ever in my life. Through this rock bottom experience, I now have a personal, living relationship with my new Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.
– Glen Hyatt, Fredericksburg, Virginia October 2017
These five spiritual truths will give you the power to live above your circumstances:
- God is who he says he is; he does not lie.
- God does exactly what he says he will do.
- I am who God says I am, not who I, or you, think I am.
- I can do all things through Christ. With God all things are possible.
- God’s WORD is true, powerful, and active in my life.
Today I choose to believe God, not my circumstances.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. – Proverbs 3:5-6